As an Avance Care practice, Davidson Family Medicine participates with most major insurance carriers. If you have questions regarding coverage, and what (if any) co-payments, co-insurances, or deductibles will be your responsibility, please contact your employer or your insurance company.
Accepted Insurance Plans
We are currently in-network with the following insurances:
- Aetna (except for Duke Basic/Select)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of NC
- Cigna (except for Cigna Sure Fit)
- Great West Healthcare
This list is not all-inclusive and is subject to change. If your plan is not listed here, please call us at 704-892-5454 to find out if we’re in-network for you.
Medicare Advantage Plans
We accept most Medicare Advantage plans.
- Medicare Advantage PPO plans
- You can see Avance Care anytime without any prior authorizations.
- Medicare Advantage HMO plans:
- If your health insurer has assigned your Davidson Family Medicine doctor as your primary care physician, you can see DFM anytime without any prior authorizations.
- If your health insurer has assigned a non-Davidson Family Medicine doctor as your primary care physician, please have your assigned PCP obtain a prior authorization before seeing DFM.
If you have any questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance company.
Our doctors are genuinely concerned about those individuals in our community who are not medically insured. If you or a family member is uninsured or has an insurance plan that we do not participate in, our practice is willing to provide medical care at a substantially modified rate. Please contact us at 704-892-5454 to discuss your situation and better understand what these services may cost.
Our goal is to continue our relationship with you and your family and hope that this information is helpful.
Davidson Family Medicine
We do not participate in BCBS Blue Local because we have been excluded from that plan by Carolinas Healthcare System and BCBS.