Primary Care Doctors in Davidson, NC
Your primary care physician is your first contact for health care, as well as your partner and advocate in navigating every aspect of the healthcare system. As your primary care physicians, we can diagnose and treat conditions ranging from a child’s fever to chronic conditions such as a patient with diabetes.
We can also work with specialists and other kinds of healthcare professionals in the Lake Norman area to provide the comprehensive care you deserve. Primary care is patient-centered care, dedicated to treating illness and supporting wellness for children and adults of all ages and circumstances.
Board Certified and Highly Trained in Family Medicine
As family medicine doctors, we are the first stop for many patients with non-emergency symptoms of general illness that might develop or for management of ongoing health conditions. We can either diagnose and treat the problem or refer you to a specialist with sophisticated diagnostic tools to solve the issue. Once a diagnosis is made, we can then pull together a plan to manage your care on an ongoing basis.
Some of the general illnesses we treat and services we provide include:
Our team of physicians also provide comprehensive care including:
- Pediatric Care – from providers who all have children of their own
- All Vaccinations (Pediatric and Adult) – offering vaccine regimens for infants and toddlers by compassionate and experienced staff
- Tetanus and Influenza Immunizations
- Flu Immunizations
- B12 Injections
- Women’s Health Issues – including contraceptive management (IUD’s, Nexplanon implants), Pap smears, and breast care
- Men’s Health Issues – including testosterone replacement
- Testosterone Injections
- Behavioral Health – Davidson Family Medicine partners with Davidson Counseling Associates to provide patients with timely appointments, quality care, and to promote clear communication between providers when appropriate. Davidson Counseling Associates – (704) 237-3847
- Sports Medicine and Athletic Physicals
- full Physical Examinations for patients of all ages with pediatric-friendly exam rooms to welcome you and your child
- Travel Health Center – for international travel counseling including anti-malaria medications and vaccines. We are an authorized U.S. yellow fever and typhoid vaccine center.
- Chronic Healthcare Conditions – Our primary care physicians can also provide ongoing care for people with chronic health conditions that require regular monitoring and medication management. Throughout your treatment we can establish a relationship with you that continues over a long period of time. If your condition requires other kinds of care, such as hospitalization or rehabilitation, we can coordinate these services as well.
- On-site Imaging Services
- Echocardiogram or EKG
- skin cancer testing
- management of acne, rashes, and moles
- Minor Surgery – including stitches for lacerations and mole removals
On call 24 hours
Also open Saturdays from 8 AM to 2 PM for routine or sick appointments.